A personal loan is the most taken loan in the retail market because it can be used for any financial requirements.NRI’S can also apply for a personal loan. Read below to know about NRI personal loan.
- You must be an Indian citizen
- The average age limit is between 21 to 60 years.
- Should be salaried personal or self-employed.
Features And Benefits of NRI
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Flexible tenure up to 60 months.
- Hassle-free application process.
- Speedy approval.
- International and national bank statements.
- Identity proof.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Address proof.
- Copy of visa and passport.
- NRI’s appointment letter.
It has multiple steps after fulfilling the requirements then only you will be eligible to get a loan. First you check your credit score and know whether you are eligible to get loan at good interest. Or else you can contact to lender or bank and ask for details. Fill the application form and submit it in bank.
The lender will go through the documents and your credit score. If you matches the requirements then you going to sign the agreement and the post dated cheque.